südkurier überlingen telefonnummer

3 - 1. In all of their 15 most recent home matches of all competitions, there have been no losses for VfL Wolfsburg, In their 27 most recent matches of all competitions, VfL Wolfsburg have been undefeated 23 times, VfL Wolfsburg have not been beaten at half time in their last 15 straight home matches in all competitions, VfL Wolfsburg have kept a clean sheet in each of their last 5 home all competitions games, There have been over 2.5 goals scored in VfL Wolfsburg's last 3 league games, VfL Wolfsburg have managed to score an average of 2.00 goals scored in their home matches in Bundesliga, 1.FC Köln have a poor record of 3 consecutive away losses in all competitions, 1.FC Köln have won only 5 of their last 36 Bundesliga matches, A poor streak of 11 matches in all competitions where they have conceded at least 1 goal marks 1.FC Köln's recent performance, AS Bari are unbeaten in 51 of their last 59 matches in Lega Pro, Bregalnica Stip are undefeated in their last 31 Vtora Liga games in a row, UD Logrones are on a poor run of just 1 wins in 20 matches (all competitions), In Asante Kotoko's last 18 Premier League games have been scored under 2.5 goals, FK Partizan have managed to win 16 consecutive games in Superliga, In their last 12 games in Division 2 - West, FK Chita have recorded a total of 9 losses, VVV Venlo have been defeated in their last 8 matches in Eredivisie, In their 7 most recent games of all competitions, Chelsea have succeeded in keeping a clean sheet, No goals have been scored in the last 6 Lega Pro matches of Pistoiese, Bayern München have won by 2+ goals their last 4 matches in Bundesliga, Vegalta Sendai have a poor record of 4 consecutive defeats in HT/FT in J-League, Alianza FC haven't lost in 45 of their last 54 matches in Primera Division, Slavia Praha are unbeaten in their last 36 Synot liga games, Newcastle United's form hasn't been good, as the team has won only 2 of their last 20 matches (all competitions), In Panachaiki FC's last 12 Super League 2 games have been scored under 2.5 goals, Dijon FCO are on a losing streak of 10 straight matches in Ligue 1, Club América have won 8 consecutive games in Primera Division, In their 7 most recent games of 1. Wolfsburg take on FC Koln in the Bundesliga, with the visitors in desperate need of a positive result to move outside of the relegation zone.. Especially interesting was the game they played last. 1. Wettbasis-Prognose & Köln – Wolfsburg Tipp. FC Köln gegen VfL Wolfsburg. We don’t always see a lot of goals in their games, but it’s not big news when there are 3 or 4 at least when they play. In 13 (68.42%) matches played at home was total goals (team and opponent) Over 1.5 goals. Köln (dpa) - Trainer Markus Gisdol vom abstiegsbedrohten Fußball-Bundesligisten 1. FC Köln und VfL Wolfsburg sowie die letzten Spiele untereinander. For the game between VfL Wolfsburg vs 1.FC Koln on 3/4/2021 at 16:30 we calculated that VfL Wolfsburg has a 61% probability to win, 26% probability to draw and has a 13% probability to win. X. Germany Bundesliga - predictions, tips, statistics. FC Köln. WCQ. Beim 1. VfL Wolfsburg are set to play 1. Copyright © 2009-2021 Forebet.com All rights reserved. Córdoba macht sein erstes Bundesliga-Doppelpack. hatte die Niedersachsen zum Saisonauftakt gegen den 1.FC Köln mit einem Volley-Traumtor früh in Führung gebracht, Weghorst (60.) Live odds. 1.FC Köln vs Werder Bremen predictions, football tips, preview and statistics for this match of Germany Bundesliga on 07/03/2021 FC Köln gegen den VfL Wolfsburg im Live-Stream: Für den VfL Wolfsburg beginnt die Bundesliga-Rückrunde am Samstag mit einem Spiel beim 1. FC Köln tritt am Samstag beim VfL Wolfsburg an. Darstellung der Heimbilanz von VfL Wolfsburg gegen 1. Division, Viborg FF have succeeded in keeping a clean sheet, No goals have been scored in the last 6 Campeonato Carioca matches of Bangu/RJ, Borussia Dortmund II are on a run of 3 consecutive HT/FT wins in Regionalliga West, Vitória Guimarães have a poor record of 3 consecutive defeats in HT/FT in Primeira, Sollentuna FK have been winning at both half time and full time their last 5 matches in Div 1 Norra, FK Tambov have lost by 2+ goals their last 4 Premier League games, In all their last 5 matches of Svenska Cupen, Djurgårdens IF have managed to win at both half time and full time, {"lg_-1":[15,9,5,29],"lg_-1_6":[3,1,2,6],"lg_7":[15,9,4,28],"lg_7_6":[3,1,2,6],"lg_210":[null,null,1,1],"lg_210_6":[null,null,1,1]}, {"lg_-1":[20,9,5,34],"lg_-1_6":[4,0,2,6],"lg_7":[15,9,3,27],"lg_7_6":[5,null,1,6],"lg_14":[2,null,1,3],"lg_14_6":[2,null,1,3],"lg_210":[3,null,1,4],"lg_210_6":[3,null,1,4]}, {"lg_-1":[7,9,14,30],"lg_-1_6":[0,2,4,6],"lg_7":[5,8,14,27],"lg_7_6":[null,2,4,6],"lg_210":[2,1,null,3],"lg_210_6":[2,1,null,3]}, {"lg_-1":[12,4,0,16],"lg_-1_6":[5,1,0,6],"lg_7":[9,4,null,13],"lg_7_6":[4,2,null,6],"lg_14":[1,null,null,1],"lg_14_6":[1,null,null,1],"lg_210":[2,null,null,2],"lg_210_6":[2,null,null,2]}, {"lg_-1":[5,4,7,16],"lg_-1_6":[1,1,4,6],"lg_7":[4,3,7,14],"lg_7_6":[1,null,5,6],"lg_210":[1,1,null,2],"lg_210_6":[1,1,null,2]}. Both teams were having some good and bad games, with Wolfsburg being a better rival more often recently. Maximilian Arnold und Wout Weghorst haben ihrem Trainer Oliver Glasner ein perfektes Bundesliga-Debüt beim VfL Wolfsburg beschert. De1. Wolfsburg in actual season average scored 1.79 goals per match. FC Koln. Avg. Halbzeit Ergebnis Wahrscheinlichkeit in %, {"lg_-1":[5,9,14,28],"lg_-1_6":[3,1,2,6],"lg_7":[4,9,14,27],"lg_7_6":[3,1,2,6],"lg_210":[1,null,null,1],"lg_210_6":[1,null,null,1]}, {"lg_-1":[7,9,14,30],"lg_-1_6":[0,2,4,6],"lg_7":[5,8,14,27],"lg_7_6":[null,2,4,6],"lg_210":[2,1,null,3],"lg_210_6":[2,1,null,3]}, {"lg_-1":[20,9,5,34],"lg_-1_6":[4,0,2,6],"lg_7":[15,9,3,27],"lg_7_6":[5,null,1,6],"lg_14":[2,null,1,3],"lg_14_6":[2,null,1,3],"lg_210":[3,null,1,4],"lg_210_6":[3,null,1,4]}, {"lg_-1":[2,5,7,14],"lg_-1_6":[1,3,2,6],"lg_7":[1,5,7,13],"lg_7_6":[1,3,2,6],"lg_210":[1,null,null,1],"lg_210_6":[1,null,null,1]}, {"lg_-1":[8,5,5,18],"lg_-1_6":[4,0,2,6],"lg_7":[6,5,3,14],"lg_7_6":[5,null,1,6],"lg_14":[1,null,1,2],"lg_14_6":[1,null,1,2],"lg_210":[1,null,1,2],"lg_210_6":[1,null,1,2]}, 2009-2021 forebet.com Alle Rechte vorbehalten, Diese Website verwendet Cookies. Wolfsburg won 13 direct matches.FC Köln won 6 matches.9 matches ended in a draw.On average in direct matches both teams scored a 3.11 goals per Match. Bayern München vs 1.FC Köln predictions, football tips and statistics for this match of Germany Bundesliga on 27/02/2021 X. Tweets by @Forebet. Bulgaria Italy 28/03/2021 19:45. More information at, Forebet presents mathematical football predictions generated by computer algorithm on the basis of statistics. 1. FC Köln bangt vor dem wichtigen Auswärtsspiel beim VfL Wolfsburg um die beiden Leistungsträger Sebastiaan Bornauw und Sebastian Anderssson. Erst ein Sieg sprang für den VfL in der Autostadt heraus. machte mit seinem Treffer zum 2:0 den 2:1 (1:0)-Erfolg gegen den Aufsteiger dann den ersten Dreier der Spielzeit klar. FC Koln vs Wolfsburg Betting Tips. Teams Wolfsburg FC Köln played so far 28 matches. Video Pick. Mainz - Arminia Bielefeld 03/04/2021 14:30. VfL Wolfsburg vs 1.FC Köln 03 Apr 2021 A run of 3 straight away defeats makes the most recent matches in Bundesliga of 1.FC Köln 1.FC Köln have won only 5 of their last 36 Bundesliga matches Odds. VfL Wolfsburg 1.FC Köln 03/04/2021 15:30. Home team Away team. FC Augsburg - Hoffenheim 03/04/2021 14:30. FC Köln: Tipp, Prognose & Quoten Vorhersage, Statistiken, Quoten und Wett Tipps für das Bundesligaspiel Wolfsburg - Köln am 03.04.2021. Der 1. Das Talent könnte im Spiel beim VfL Wolfsburg zum Einsatz kommen. Arnold (16.) #immernurdu De1. Fußballprognose für 1.FC Köln v VfL Wolfsburg 05/12/2020. ÜBER Mathematische Fußball Prognosen für Heute und Morgen, Quotenvergleich, Volle Statistik, verletzte oder bestrafte Spieler, Fußballportal, mitwirkend Für Ihre erfolgreiche FC Koln at 9:30 AM EST on Saturday, April 3, 2021. FC Köln 3:1 VFL Wolfsburg Spielanalyse #KOEWOL Das heutige Bundesligaspiel zwischen dem 1. Informiere dich über Neuigkeiten, Teams und Angebote des VfL Wolfsburg. 1. Wolfsburg gegen Köln Tipp & Prognose – 17.08.2019. Correct score. The main info for their game is the number of goals. goals. Football is mathematics . 61 26 13. Spiel-Bilanz aller Duelle zwischen 1. Wolfsburg ist nicht das Pflaster, das der der 1. Today; Tomorrow; Weekend; All; All trends. Tabelle | Köln - Wolfsburg | 18.01.2020 – Holen Sie sich die neuesten Nachrichten, Ergebnisse, Spielpläne, Video-Highlights und mehr von Sky Sport Featured match. Live-Übertragungen von 1. Weitere Informationen finden Sie unter, Mathematische Fußball Prognosen für Heute und Morgen, Quotenvergleich, Volle Statistik, verletzte oder bestrafte Spieler, Fußballportal, mitwirkend Für Ihre erfolgreichen Wetten, Deutschland Bundesliga - fussball prognosen und statistik. Der 1. Spiel-Bilanz aller Duelle zwischen VfL Wolfsburg und 1. FC Köln. FC Köln winkt Marvin Obuz das Bundesliga-Debüt. Olivier Glasner’s team are looking good to secure Champions League football for next season as they welcome Koln to the Volkswagen Arena on Saturday afternoon. FC Köln macht da weiter, wo er aufgehört hat und schlägt auch den VfL Wolfsburg. Statistik Highlights für Köln gegen Wolfsburg . 1. Probability % 1 X 2. Köln gegen Wolfsburg Tipp & Prognose – 18.01.2020. The expected starting goalkeepers are Koen Casteels for VfL Wolfsburg and Timo Horn for 1. PRE VIEW-- - - Bundesliga. 1.52 4.33 6.35 1 1 1. Das Kölner Eigengewächs, Yannick Gerhardt, kämpft mit dem VfL um die Champions-League-Teilnahme und hofft auf die ettung des FC. 1.FC Köln vs Werder Bremen predictions, football tips, preview and statistics for this match of Germany Bundesliga on 07/03/2021 1.FC Köln vs VfL Wolfsburg predictions, football tips, preview and statistics for this match of Germany Bundesliga on 18/01/2020 Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 27% and over 2.5 score probability is 73%. FC Köln vs. VfL Wolfsburg Samstag, Dezember 5, 2020 auf MSN Sport In that game. VFL Wolfsburg gegen 1. Wolfsburg have been one of the surprise packages in the Bundesliga this season. Bleib mit dem Matchcenter immer am Ball! Der 1. FC Köln hofft vor dem Auswärtsspiel beim VfL Wolfsburg am Samstag (15.30 Uhr/Sky) auf die Rückkehr der drei langzeitverletzten Leistungsträger Florian Kainz, Sebastian Andersson und Sebastiaan Bornauw. Deutschland Bundesliga Predictions, statistics, live-score, match previews and detailed analysis for more than 300 football leagues, Germany Bundesliga - predictions, tips, statistics. Erfolgreicher tippen und wetten dank wissenschaftlich fundierter Vorhersage mit der KickForm Fußballformel. Deutschland Bundesliga Bei Köln gegen Wolfsburg wird die Prognose vorrangig vom jüngsten Momentum der Geißböcke beeinflusst. Forebet. 1. Fußballprognose für VfL Wolfsburg v 1.FC Köln 12/05/2018. Darstellung der Heimbilanz von 1. Mit drei Siegen in Serie holte der „Effzeh“ alleine in den letzten drei Ligaspielen zwei Punkte mehr als der VfL in den vergangenen acht Partien, in denen es fünf Niederlagen für den Sechsten der Vorsaison hagelte. The website uses cookies. 3.63. Zugegebenermaßen spricht am Samstagnachmittag alles für den in der Tabelle besser platzierten Gast aus der Autostadt. 9° 1.52. Top trends. FC Köln sowie die letzten Spiele untereinander. VfL Wolfsburg vs 1.FC Köln predictions, football tips, preview and statistics for this match of Germany Bundesliga on 03/04/2021 Forebet predicts that Wolfsburg will continue their impressive run of form by recording a victory in a high-scoring encounter. Score. ENGLISH FANS (Thogden and Thogdad) EXPERIENCES FC KÖLN vs VFL WOLFSBURG ATMOSPHERE!! Weather conditions. FC Köln bei seinen Auswärtsspielen bevorzugen würde. VfL Wolfsburg - 1.FC Köln 03/04/2021 14:30.

Porto Bello Pilz, Arbeits- Und Organisationspsychologie Berufe, Dshs Lehramt Master Studienplan, Grünkohl Auflauf Vegetarisch, Private Krankenversicherung Studenten Ausland, Lebenshilfe Werkstatt Feuchtwangen, Klips Koblenz Landau, Urlaub Mit Baby Nordsee Was Mitnehmen, Brasilien Wm Kader 2002,

0 Antworten

Hinterlassen Sie einen Kommentar

Wollen Sie an der Diskussion teilnehmen?
Feel free to contribute!

Schreibe einen Kommentar

Deine E-Mail-Adresse wird nicht veröffentlicht. Erforderliche Felder sind markiert *